Like you, we have taken this time to consider all possible outcomes of these unprecedented events.
By filling out the from to your right, get “Seizing Opportunity in Uncertain Times” articles, detailing our reactions, insights and specific strategies to help you adapt to today and prepare for tomorrow.It will include a copy of the following:
- A Copy Of 'Seizing Opportunity' For Businesses Deemed Essential
- A Copy Of 'Seizing Opportunity' For Businesses Deemed Non-Essential
What’s on Your Mind?
Let us know if you’d like to continue the conversation. We’d love to hear from you.
Current events are shaping our culture and economy in ways that none of us have seen in our lifetimes. As a result, companies across industries and geographies are in a unique state of planning—adapting to today’s realities while preparing for tomorrow’s. No one can be fully certain of what comes next. What we can do is provide a steady hand, working alongside you as an advisor, partner and advocate in the journey.
We at C&W want to hear from you about the unique issues and challenges facing your business today. A few questions we’re currently tackling with our clients include:
- How do we prioritize the health and safety of our employees and customers from a facilities perspective? What does that look like now, and what will it look like in a post-COVID-19 world?
- To what degree will increased health and safety measures become the norm, and how can we start preparing now?
- What does a maintenance strategy look like for temporarily closed locations? How can I ensure my sites are fully operational when we’re ready to reopen?
- With the increasing importance of pickup and delivery, can we further optimize our facilities for access, efficiency and brand compliance?
- Which short-term consumer behaviors—adopted by necessity during the crisis—will stick, and how will that impact my business in the long term?
- Is this an opportunity to revisit previously deferred projects, and how do we prioritize?
- How do we partner with our landlord for relief?
For more information and client stories, please visit our website. We hope you and yours are staying safe and healthy.