Retail Facilities Managers can manage multi-site portfolios proactively by tracking the right KPIs. Find out what they are and how to use them correctly now.
An effective retail facility management program keeps costs in check and increases brand value, but how do Facilities Managers know how operations fare from day-to-day.
They need a means of seeing overall operations within seconds; they need key performance indicators (KPIs).
Retail facility management is laden with risk and opportunities, key aspects of the Six Sigma methodology, which ensures continuous improvement in your business.
To help isolate these risks and opportunities, Facilities Managers must identify and track KPIs for both objective and subjective results.
In this white paper, you'll learn:
- What are & How to Use "Smart" KPIs
- The Difference Between Subjective & Objective KPIs
- What are the Objective KPIs to Track in Retail Facilities Management
- A List of Environmental, Vendor Management, & Customer Experience KPIs
- What are the Subjective "Satisfaction" KPIs